Pick up at your hotel for a short transfer through the Luang Prabang countryside to Kuang Si Waterfalls (32km southwest of the city). Along the way, you will drive through beautiful landscapes of rice fields, hills, and small villages. There are also view points overlooking the Mekong River.
Stop en-route to visit a small village which is home to one of the area's many ethnic minorities. You will have an opportunity to learn about their traditions and culture, much of which has remained unchanged for centuries.
Upon reaching Kuang Si Waterfall, relax and enjoy the beautiful natural surroundings. The water tumbles down a large drop and cascades gently in to several cool, clear pools where you can enjoy a refreshing swim.
For the adventurous, it is possible to walk to the top of the falls via a steep track where stunning views await you at the top.
Enjoy a gourmet picnic lunch next to the falls before returning to Luang Prabang.
This afternoon upon returning to Luang Prabang, visit the Traditional Arts & Ethnology Centre for insight in to the countries various ethnic groups and traditional crafts. Your tour will provide you with information in to the wonders of Laos, enhancing your understanding of this little-known country and its people. (NOTE: closed on Monday).
After your visit, transfer back to your hotel.
Our Services Inlcude:
Our Services do not Include:
- Transfers from/to your hotel
- 1 English Speaking Guide
- Meals as mentioned (L= Lunch)
- All entrance fees as mentioned
- Camera and video cameras fees if applicable
- All permissions and local taxes
- Alcoholic drinks & drinks at mealtime + Optional visits + Personal expenses
- Personal travel insurance
- Tips for guide, driver, boat crew & hotels' porters
- Meals other than those mentioned above
- Other services not clearly indicated in the Package Inclusion above